Sunday, April 1, 2012

Zombie Easter bunny

A friend just posted this picture of a zombie bunny for Bean on my FB page. I debated showing her, as it is kind of a creepy pic; but of course, my curiosity got the better of me.

Me: Bean, I have a picture of a zombie bunny. Do you want to see it?

Bean: Yes. I want to see it!

Me: Are you sure??? It's pretty creepy. Even Mommy thinks it is a bit scary.

Bean: Show me, Mom! Please!!!!

(I showed her the picture. She stared at it with her mouth open, tears welling up in her eyes. "Great," I thought. "I've terrorized my 3 year old". Then she spoke...)

Bean: He's beautiful!!!! I want him, Mom! Please!!!! Can I have him? I really want him! He's so cute! Can I meet him? Huh? PLEASE!!!!

Me: He's not real, Bean. He's just a picture.

Bean: Yes, him is! He real! I want to meet him.

Now she is in bed, crying about a zombie bunny that I can't produce. Sigh. Easter is going to be interesting if she doesn't forget about the zombie Easter bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment